Saturday 25 July 2015

Guess who's back ?

Not slim shady, sorry. You may have noticed that I have been absent for a while now and I do want to apologise for not letting you know about this. I was just not very happy with the content and layout of my blog. My blog is suppose to be my little corner where I can convey any message or information and I wasn't happy with the message I was conveying. This is why I took some time out to change my blog a bit. Although to you it may look like I have given up, I haven't. I just took some time out to do some behind the scene work and I am back up and running.  From now on I hope to post content that is entertaining, informative and full of personality. This does mean, however, that I will have no uploading schedule. I feel that my posts became forced due to the fact that I felt that I had to post something. I felt that I needed something to write about and it wasn't always something I was passionate about. Last thing that I wanted to mention is that I have deleted all my old posts. The plan is to get rid of the rubbish ones and reupload edited versions of the acceptable posts sometime in the near future. 

Thank you for putting up with me and from today I hope to upload posts that I am proud of and you enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment