Monday 31 August 2015

Mini IKEA Haul


Before you get excited this isn't a huge home wear haul. It's just a couple of bits and bobs that I wanted to share with you. To me IKEA, and Costco, are like heaven. I spend hours and hour strolling through the shops picking out little accessories although I only came to buy a shelf. Today I did a quick shop but none the less I wanted to share it with you. In no particular order ... 



TRENSUM mirror 

I already owned this mirror but I broke both sides so I treated myself to a new one. It did require a little bit of self assembling but it was very easily done and anyone could have done it.  I really like this mirror as it is double sided (one side is magnified) and therefore perfect for doing both your make up and your hair.


KORKEN mason jars 

I feel like I am possibly one of the last people on earth to get some of these but I was waiting until I actually had a reason to get them. I am having a little gathering as it is my birthday soon so I thought that they would look very pretty on the table with some sort of sweets in it. Any Ideas? I need two good sweets. :) I can then reuse them later for storing nail varnishes, making jams or something along those lines. 



SINNLING Apple scented candle 

I love candles, especially fresh smells. These candles are a really cool bright colour and the smell really nice. For 75p you can't really go wrong. 




30 x SOMMAR raspberry napkins 
Design - Maria Vinka

As I said before I am having a gathering for my birthday and these were to cute not to pick up. At IKEA there was a huge range of colours, shapes and patterns but eventually I choose these. There just 30 simple square napkins with red raspberries on one side and pink raspberries on the other. 


That's all I bought this time. I hope you enjoyed my haul and let me know what your favourite IKEA item or department is. 

Love Em x 

2 comments: